To complement the Girls Who Code curriculum, Software.org arranged for a Virtual Mentorship Event for our students featuring five inspiring women working in tech. Our panelists shared their perspectives and career paths before offering advice for students as they think about college and potential career fields.
Thank you to our panelists and mentors who contributed their time and insight:
- Ha McNeill, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Leticia Lewis, Software.org
- Tina Furuki, BSA | The Software Alliance
- Julie Babayan, Adobe Inc.
- Danielle Gilliam-Moore, Salesforce.com