Software.org: the BSA Foundation is an independent and nonpartisan international research organization established to help people better understand the impact software has on our lives, our economy, and our society. Headquartered in Washington, DC, the foundation publishes studies that examine the intersection of software and society, and it engages with policymakers and the public to inform policies that can stay ahead of cutting-edge technologies. The foundation also works directly to empower the workforce of tomorrow by encouraging a diverse community of young coders and working to increase opportunities for training and skills.
About Software.org Benefits
- Software.org recognizes that benefits play an important role in your selection of an employer. We offer generous benefits including many unique benefits and perks to our employees in locations around the world and encourage everyone to live a healthy, balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Health, disability and life insurance;
- Paid time off and holidays – including a year-end company shut down between Christmas and New Year’s;
- Generous paid maternity and bonding leave;
- Emergency backup child care;
- Three weeks’ paid sabbatical every five years;
- Health/Fitness and Financial/Tax Advice reimbursement;
- Professional development, continuing education (including tuition reimbursement) and training;
- Casual dress;
- And much more!
Position: Program Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
The Program Coordinator provides research, analysis and project management support for Software.org’s key organizational initiatives and events. The Program Coordinator reports to Software.org’s Executive Director and will work closely with colleagues from many different teams within BSA | The Software Alliance. The Program Coordinator will also work with Software.org’s supporters, outside vendors, and third parties in his or her duties. A successful individual will bring strong research, writing, and analytical skills along with the ability to manage aggressive deadlines with an eye for details and to bring projects to completion with minimal guidance. Additionally, the ability to anticipate needs and potential problems and a general curiosity about the industry and Software.org’s supporting companies are important traits for this position.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position title and location in your Subject Line.